Results and deliverables
Delivered 2014, focus on the stern wreck part:
- Raw sketches of the stern part
- Compass orientation
- Moved the shotline to a less harmless place for the wreck
- Dimensions of the stern part
- Primary survey line into the debris field
- First survey of the line
- Photography of the stern part
- Desk research about the history of the wreck
- Project video “Project Rossarol 2014”
Delivered 2016, focus on the bow wreck part:
- Raw sketches of the bow part
- Dimensions of the bow part
- Mapping of missing hull plates
- Extended the survey line from the stern and connected it to the bow
- More desk research about the history of the wreck and search for historical material (photo)
- Photography of the bow part
- Determined missing length of the wreck
- Project video “GUE Project Rossarol 2016”
Goals and deliverables 2018, focus on memorial, clean-up, missing details.
During project week:
After the project week:
- Check the survey of the full line in the debris field between stern and bow connection
- Aiming on identifying bigger elements in the debris field. (For example; one part is identified as cover from the engine room including hatches.)
- Complete a general outline sketch of the complete wreck field.
- (Place memorial plate)
- Shoot missing photo and video material for realization of the 3D model. (Elements tbd before start of the project)
- Check general current state
- Create environmental awareness for the wreck, presentation about the project and history of the wreck for the local community
- Wrap-up and organize collected information.
- Edit final Project video 2018
- Creating awareness by publishing the report online and give random presentation. Presentation of the project report.